Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Contact Group on Ukraine adopts memorandum
The Contact Group on Ukraine adopted a memorandum in the early hours of Saturday as a result of six-hour talks in Minsk, which provided for the establishment...
- David Lidington. EU sanctions: necessary, effective and timely
Last week the European Union imposed further sanctions on Russia.
- Russian watchdog says that banned EU food continues to be smuggled from Belarus
- Belarus to sign agreement with Chile on visa-free travel for holders of diplomatic passports
- Belarusians of North America hold conference in New York
- Ukraine contact group to meet in Minsk on September 1
- Poland may invest in food plants in Belarus amid Russia`s food ban
- Waste heaps in Belaruskali potash mining area
- Exhibition of Belarusian-grown grape in Minsk
- Minsk hosts Belarusian Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships
- Forest protection workers take to skies to detect wildfires
- Heat in Minsk drives people to beaches
Belarusian government has hired PR firm Huntsworth, report says
The Belarusian government has hired Huntsworth PLC, an international public relations consultancy based in the UK, to help it devise an efficient privatization campaign, reported Russian independent newspaper Novaya Gazeta, as quoted by BelaPAN.
The chief executive of Huntsworth, the holding company behind financial and corporate communications businesses Citigate Dewe Rogerson and Capital Communications and PR firms Grayling, Harrison Cowley and The Red Consultancy, Peter Selwyn Gummer visited Minsk last week.
He said that his company was ready to assist the Belarusian authorities.
“Many companies in Eastern and Western Europe have been privatized with our support,” the Belarusian government’ news agency BelTA quoted Mr. Gummer as saying in Minsk. Huntsworth analyzed in what ways it could make its contribution to the privatization campaign, he said.
He said that Huntsworth had opened a Minsk representation of a subsidiary company, determined to continue investing its resources in Belarus, he said.