Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Lukashenka: Belarus ready to become Shanghai Cooperation Organization's "western gate"
Belarus is ready to expand relations with China and the SCO.
- Lukashenka: All-Belarusian People's Assembly is real mechanism of grass-roots democracy
The All-Belarusian People's Assembly is a real mechanism of grass-roots democracy, Alyaksandr Lukashenka said Wednesday in his opening address at the fifth edition of the event held at the Palace of the Republic in Minsk.
- Permanent council of pro-democracy organizations to be established in Belarus
- KGB completes investigation into charges against businessman Yapryntsaw, his son
- Opposition organizations drawing up preliminary lists of parliamentary hopefuls
- Five-year social and economic development to be adopted at All-Belarusian People’s Assembly
- Lukashenka said to have won with 83.49 percent
- Opposition activists stage Chernobyl anniversary march in Minsk
- Firefighters hold stair-climbing race in Minsk
- Writer Aleksiyevich attends launch event for collection of her interviews, speeches
- Rescuers stage massive exercise at sports center in Minsk
- Revelers in Minsk celebrate end of Butter Week
Belarusian government has hired PR firm Huntsworth, report says
The Belarusian government has hired Huntsworth PLC, an international public relations consultancy based in the UK, to help it devise an efficient privatization campaign, reported Russian independent newspaper Novaya Gazeta, as quoted by BelaPAN.
The chief executive of Huntsworth, the holding company behind financial and corporate communications businesses Citigate Dewe Rogerson and Capital Communications and PR firms Grayling, Harrison Cowley and The Red Consultancy, Peter Selwyn Gummer visited Minsk last week.
He said that his company was ready to assist the Belarusian authorities.
“Many companies in Eastern and Western Europe have been privatized with our support,” the Belarusian government’ news agency BelTA quoted Mr. Gummer as saying in Minsk. Huntsworth analyzed in what ways it could make its contribution to the privatization campaign, he said.
He said that Huntsworth had opened a Minsk representation of a subsidiary company, determined to continue investing its resources in Belarus, he said.