Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Rights activist Bandarenka gets three years in prison
No grounds for calling Andrey Bandarenka political prisoner, rights defender says...
- Presidents of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia and, possibly, Ukraine expected to have talks soon
The presidents of the Customs Union troika and, possibly, Ukraine, will soon have a series of meetings.
- Belarusians of North America hold conference in New York
- Ukraine contact group to meet in Minsk on September 1
- Poland may invest in food plants in Belarus amid Russia`s food ban
- United Civic Party blames Russia for Ukraine crisis
- Mother of executed Pavel Selyun collects his belongings
- Minsk hosts Belarusian Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships
- Forest protection workers take to skies to detect wildfires
- Heat in Minsk drives people to beaches
- Vintage motorcycles on show near Minsk
- German MP says that she is in favor of cooperation with Belarus but will not forget about political prisoners
Belarusian government has hired PR firm Huntsworth, report says
The Belarusian government has hired Huntsworth PLC, an international public relations consultancy based in the UK, to help it devise an efficient privatization campaign, reported Russian independent newspaper Novaya Gazeta, as quoted by BelaPAN.
The chief executive of Huntsworth, the holding company behind financial and corporate communications businesses Citigate Dewe Rogerson and Capital Communications and PR firms Grayling, Harrison Cowley and The Red Consultancy, Peter Selwyn Gummer visited Minsk last week.
He said that his company was ready to assist the Belarusian authorities.
“Many companies in Eastern and Western Europe have been privatized with our support,” the Belarusian government’ news agency BelTA quoted Mr. Gummer as saying in Minsk. Huntsworth analyzed in what ways it could make its contribution to the privatization campaign, he said.
He said that Huntsworth had opened a Minsk representation of a subsidiary company, determined to continue investing its resources in Belarus, he said.