Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Bruce Bucknell. Remember Crimea
A year ago, the Kremlin helped stage an illegal and illegitimate “referendum” in Crimea that culminated in Russia annexing Crimea from Ukraine...
- High-ranking EU official meets with Belarusian civil society activists
Helga Schmid, deputy secretary general at the European External Action Service, met with representatives of Belarus’ civil society in Minsk.
- Biathlon Youth and Junior World Championships draw to close near Minsk
- US State Department’s envoy to visit Belarus this week
- Lukashenka meets with EEAS deputy secretary general
- EU foreign ministers, Brussels officials expected to visit Minsk soon
- Poroshenko upbeat about relations with Belarus
- Revelers in Minsk celebrate end of Butter Week
- Leaders of France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine arrive in Minsk for summit on Ukraine crisis
- United Kingdom’s Visa Application Center in Minsk moves into permanent office
- Minsk residents paying tribute to victims of Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris
- Minsk adorned by New Year illumination
Belarusian government has hired PR firm Huntsworth, report says
The Belarusian government has hired Huntsworth PLC, an international public relations consultancy based in the UK, to help it devise an efficient privatization campaign, reported Russian independent newspaper Novaya Gazeta, as quoted by BelaPAN.
The chief executive of Huntsworth, the holding company behind financial and corporate communications businesses Citigate Dewe Rogerson and Capital Communications and PR firms Grayling, Harrison Cowley and The Red Consultancy, Peter Selwyn Gummer visited Minsk last week.
He said that his company was ready to assist the Belarusian authorities.
“Many companies in Eastern and Western Europe have been privatized with our support,” the Belarusian government’ news agency BelTA quoted Mr. Gummer as saying in Minsk. Huntsworth analyzed in what ways it could make its contribution to the privatization campaign, he said.
He said that Huntsworth had opened a Minsk representation of a subsidiary company, determined to continue investing its resources in Belarus, he said.