Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- David Lidington. EU sanctions: necessary, effective and timely
Last week the European Union imposed further sanctions on Russia.
- Rights activist Bandarenka gets three years in prison
No grounds for calling Andrey Bandarenka political prisoner, rights defender says...
- Belarusians of North America hold conference in New York
- Ukraine contact group to meet in Minsk on September 1
- Poland may invest in food plants in Belarus amid Russia`s food ban
- United Civic Party blames Russia for Ukraine crisis
- Mother of executed Pavel Selyun collects his belongings
- Minsk hosts Belarusian Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships
- Forest protection workers take to skies to detect wildfires
- Heat in Minsk drives people to beaches
- Vintage motorcycles on show near Minsk
- German MP says that she is in favor of cooperation with Belarus but will not forget about political prisoners
Public transport fares raised in Minsk
Minsk’s urban public transport fares were raised on April 2.
A trip in the subway and by bus, trackless trolley and streetcar now costs 850 rubels instead 700 rubels before.
The price of a month’s ticket for all types of public transport increased to 60,350 rubels ($19.5).
The new fares have already been approved by the economy ministry and are to be put into effect by a directive of the Minsk City Executive Committee, the news agency said.
The previous increase in Minsk’s public transport fares occurred on March 1, 2010, when the city authorities raised the price of a one-trip ticket from 600 to 700 rubels. //BelaPAN