Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Alleged subway bomb hoaxer, sex offender gets nine years in prison
A district judge in Minsk imposed a nine-year prison sentence on of a man arrested over an SMS message containing a hoax bomb threat and later charged with sexual offenses...
- Contact Group on Ukraine adopts memorandum
The Contact Group on Ukraine adopted a memorandum in the early hours of Saturday as a result of six-hour talks in Minsk, which provided for the establishment...
- CIS Executive Committee silent on whether Ukraine will participate in summit in Minsk
- Human rights defender Alena Tankachova may be stripped of her residence permit
- Russian watchdog says that banned EU food continues to be smuggled from Belarus
- Belarus to sign agreement with Chile on visa-free travel for holders of diplomatic passports
- Belarusians of North America hold conference in New York
- Minsk hosts first-ever Belarusian-language sports festival
- Waste heaps in Belaruskali potash mining area
- Exhibition of Belarusian-grown grape in Minsk
- Minsk hosts Belarusian Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships
- Forest protection workers take to skies to detect wildfires
Public transport fares raised in Minsk
Minsk’s urban public transport fares were raised on April 2.
A trip in the subway and by bus, trackless trolley and streetcar now costs 850 rubels instead 700 rubels before.
The price of a month’s ticket for all types of public transport increased to 60,350 rubels ($19.5).
The new fares have already been approved by the economy ministry and are to be put into effect by a directive of the Minsk City Executive Committee, the news agency said.
The previous increase in Minsk’s public transport fares occurred on March 1, 2010, when the city authorities raised the price of a one-trip ticket from 600 to 700 rubels. //BelaPAN