Другие материалы рубрики «English»
Opposition activists stage Chernobyl anniversary march in Minsk
Opposition activists staged a traditional demonstration in Minsk on Sunday to mark the 29th anniversary of the Chernobyl nuclear accident...
Bruce Bucknell. Remember Crimea
A year ago, the Kremlin helped stage an illegal and illegitimate “referendum” in Crimea that culminated in Russia annexing Crimea from Ukraine...
- Zyanon Paznyak calls for preventing pro-Putin bikers from riding through Belarus on controversial road trip
- Biathlon Youth and Junior World Championships draw to close near Minsk
- US State Department’s envoy to visit Belarus this week
- Lukashenka meets with EEAS deputy secretary general
- EU foreign ministers, Brussels officials expected to visit Minsk soon
- Revelers in Minsk celebrate end of Butter Week
- Leaders of France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine arrive in Minsk for summit on Ukraine crisis
- United Kingdom’s Visa Application Center in Minsk moves into permanent office
- Minsk residents paying tribute to victims of Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris
- Minsk adorned by New Year illumination
Lukashenka approves formal appointment of Valery Kiryyenka as CEO of potash giant Belaruskali
Alyaksandr Lukashenka on June 10 approved the formal appointment of Valery Kiryyenka as director general of Salihorsk-based potash giant Belaruskali, the government’s BelTA news agency said.
An edict to this effect will be submitted to Mr. Lukashenka in the near future, BelTA said.
Mr. Kiryyenka, 57, was promoted from the potash company’s chief engineer to director general in October 2009. He became acting director general following Belaruskali’s reorganization into a stock company in August 2010.