Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- David Lidington. EU sanctions: necessary, effective and timely
Last week the European Union imposed further sanctions on Russia.
- Rights activist Bandarenka gets three years in prison
No grounds for calling Andrey Bandarenka political prisoner, rights defender says...
- Belarusians of North America hold conference in New York
- Ukraine contact group to meet in Minsk on September 1
- Poland may invest in food plants in Belarus amid Russia`s food ban
- United Civic Party blames Russia for Ukraine crisis
- Mother of executed Pavel Selyun collects his belongings
- Minsk hosts Belarusian Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships
- Forest protection workers take to skies to detect wildfires
- Heat in Minsk drives people to beaches
- Vintage motorcycles on show near Minsk
- German MP says that she is in favor of cooperation with Belarus but will not forget about political prisoners
Government expects National Bank’s refinance rate to decreased by half by year-end, vice premier says
The government expects the National Bank’s base refinance rate to decrease by half by the end of the year, Deputy Prime Minister Anatol Kalinin told reporters in Minsk on Tuesday.
Belarus will thus get close to the pre-crisis interest rates of loans for financing housing construction, that is, the lending terms that existed at the beginning of 2011, Mr. Kalinin said, noting that in 2010, regular housing loans carried interest rates of 14 to 19 percent.
The National Bank plans to lower its refinance rate from 45 to 43 percent on February 15. The rate was increased 12 times last year, from 10.5 to 45 percent. //BelaPAN