Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Opposition activist Vasil Parfyankow fined again for coming home too late
A district judge in Minsk on Friday sentenced prominent opposition activist Vasil Parfyankow to a fine of three million rubels ($346)...
- Education minister expresses concern over student mobility programs
There are both upsides and downsides of Belarus' involvement in student mobility programs in the framework of the Bologna Process, Education Minister Syarhey Maskevich said...
- Belarusian ambassador meets with vice president of France-Belarus friendship group in French parliament
- Belarus to invest in two engineering companies in Serbia
- Delegation of Indian parliament to visit Belarus next week
- Two opposition activists in Vitsyebsk fined for displaying signs against nuclear power plant project
- Homyel region set to increase trade with Ukraine
- Belarus has to achieve more to draw closer to rich countries, Foreign Minister Makey says
- Swedish rights defenders demonstrate against world hockey championship in Belarus
- Paval Sevyarynets uses leave of absence from correctional facility to take part in Bible copying campaign
- In pictures: Students, faculty of Belarusian State University commemorate Great Patriotic War veterans
- Days of Lithuanian Culture in Belarus opens in Minsk
Summer Russian language courses for foreigners begin at Belarusian State University
Summer Russian language courses for foreigners have begun at Belarusian State University (BSU).
Fifty-five students coming from China, Germany, Japan, Italy, Iran, Libya, Nigeria, South Korea, Spain and Turkey enrolled on the courses, said the BSU press office.
They were placed into classes according to their language ability, it said.
The program aims to provide an overall improvement in communication and reading skills and develop grammar knowledge, as well as the knowledge of business and tourism vocabulary.
The students will also go on tours of the country`s scenic landscapes and historic sites to learn more about its traditions, mentality and culture, said the press office.
The courses run until the end of August. //BelaPAN