Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Belarus continues to demand removal of all trade barriers within Eurasian Economic Union
Mr. Lukashenka said that while Kazakhstan and Russia seemed to have no objections to free trade regime exceptions, Belarus viewed them as unacceptable.
- Lukashenka says that Belarus seeks normal relations with European Union, United States
Belarus will try to establish normal relations with the European Union and the United States
- Belarus' trade with Ukraine reported down 17.1 percent in January-February 2014
- Major Ukrainian brewery suspends exports to Belarus over license requirement
- Lukashenka pledges to impose no restrictions on foreign reporters' work during world hockey championship
- Lukashenka: Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada is “absolutely legitimate body”
- Lukashenka says that he will soon make candidates for top managerial positions in private companies subject to approval by local governments
- Leader of Belarusian Popular Front warns of Russia's possible military intervention in Belarus
- Images of Slucak sashes appear on commemorative coins, stamps
- Opposition activist Uladzimir Yaromenak released on completion of three-month jail term
- Given Maidan protests, Belarusian opposition forces’ priority should be to prove that they want peaceful change, activist says
- Writer Svyatlana Aleksiyevich presents her new work at international book fair in Minsk
Belarusian ambassador to Italy attends Eurasian Forum for Innovation and Internationalization in Verona
Yawhen Shastakow, the Belarusian ambassador to Italy, attended the Eurasian Forum for Innovation and Internationalization that was held in Verona, Italy, on October 17 and 18.
The Forum deal with issues relating to power generation, environmental protection, telecommunications, transportation, governance, and finance, according to the press office of the Belarusian foreign ministry.
Participating in the Forum were, among others, Grigory Rapota, state secretary of the Union State of Belarus and Russia, Tatyana Valovaya, a member of the Eurasian Economic Commission's board on integration development and macroeconomics, and top managers of major industrial companies and financial institutions in the CIS, Italy and China.
Speaking during the Forum, Mr. Shastakow told participants about Belarus' stance on integration processes within the post-Soviet region and about the competitive advantages of Belarus and business opportunities for Italian companies.
Mr. Shastakow held talks with managers of a number of Italian companies to discuss the prospects for strengthening ties between the two countries at the level of provinces, measures to develop bilateral trade and economic cooperation, and preparations for Belarus' participation in the 2015 Universal Exposition, scheduled to be held in Milan, Italy. //BelaPAN