Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Uralkali CEO Baumgertner moved to house arrest in Moscow
Vladislav Baumgertner has been moved from a detention center in Moscow to house arrest, Sergei Tsyagankov, spokesman for the Russian Federal Corrections Service, announced on Tuesday...
- Russia deploys fighter jets in Belarus
A duty flight of the Russian Air Force's Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker fighter jets has been deployed in Baranavichy...
- Lukashenka says that he is fed up with presidency
- Belarusians taking part in clashes with police in Kyiv
- Two sanctioned demonstrations staged in Brest to mark International Human Rights Day
- Minsk authorities ban demonstrations in support of gay rights
- US State Department official to visit Belarus this week
- Hotel, restaurant prices will be "reasonable" during world hockey championship, official says
- Opposition activist Parfyankow sentenced to one year in prison
- Fire damages Grand Choral Synagogue of Hrodna
- Belarus remains at bottom of Eastern Partnership media freedom list, expert says
- Awards ceremony at Listapad International Film Festival
Belarusian ambassador to Italy attends Eurasian Forum for Innovation and Internationalization in Verona
Yawhen Shastakow, the Belarusian ambassador to Italy, attended the Eurasian Forum for Innovation and Internationalization that was held in Verona, Italy, on October 17 and 18.
The Forum deal with issues relating to power generation, environmental protection, telecommunications, transportation, governance, and finance, according to the press office of the Belarusian foreign ministry.
Participating in the Forum were, among others, Grigory Rapota, state secretary of the Union State of Belarus and Russia, Tatyana Valovaya, a member of the Eurasian Economic Commission's board on integration development and macroeconomics, and top managers of major industrial companies and financial institutions in the CIS, Italy and China.
Speaking during the Forum, Mr. Shastakow told participants about Belarus' stance on integration processes within the post-Soviet region and about the competitive advantages of Belarus and business opportunities for Italian companies.
Mr. Shastakow held talks with managers of a number of Italian companies to discuss the prospects for strengthening ties between the two countries at the level of provinces, measures to develop bilateral trade and economic cooperation, and preparations for Belarus' participation in the 2015 Universal Exposition, scheduled to be held in Milan, Italy. //BelaPAN