Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Rights activist Bandarenka gets three years in prison
No grounds for calling Andrey Bandarenka political prisoner, rights defender says...
- Presidents of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia and, possibly, Ukraine expected to have talks soon
The presidents of the Customs Union troika and, possibly, Ukraine, will soon have a series of meetings.
- Mother of executed Pavel Selyun collects his belongings
- Authorities lift restrictions on import of animals from EU over virus outbreaks
- United States welcomes Minsk talks on Ukraine crisis
- Seven people arrested in Vitsyebsk Poultry Plant case
- Brest Regional Court upholds six-year prison sentence for hunter who shot and killed man
- Forest protection workers take to skies to detect wildfires
- Heat in Minsk drives people to beaches
- Vintage motorcycles on show near Minsk
- German MP says that she is in favor of cooperation with Belarus but will not forget about political prisoners
- Slavyanski Bazar festival ends with gala concert in Vitsyebsk
Belarusian ambassador to Italy attends Eurasian Forum for Innovation and Internationalization in Verona
Yawhen Shastakow, the Belarusian ambassador to Italy, attended the Eurasian Forum for Innovation and Internationalization that was held in Verona, Italy, on October 17 and 18.
The Forum deal with issues relating to power generation, environmental protection, telecommunications, transportation, governance, and finance, according to the press office of the Belarusian foreign ministry.
Participating in the Forum were, among others, Grigory Rapota, state secretary of the Union State of Belarus and Russia, Tatyana Valovaya, a member of the Eurasian Economic Commission's board on integration development and macroeconomics, and top managers of major industrial companies and financial institutions in the CIS, Italy and China.
Speaking during the Forum, Mr. Shastakow told participants about Belarus' stance on integration processes within the post-Soviet region and about the competitive advantages of Belarus and business opportunities for Italian companies.
Mr. Shastakow held talks with managers of a number of Italian companies to discuss the prospects for strengthening ties between the two countries at the level of provinces, measures to develop bilateral trade and economic cooperation, and preparations for Belarus' participation in the 2015 Universal Exposition, scheduled to be held in Milan, Italy. //BelaPAN