Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Opposition activists stage Chernobyl anniversary march in Minsk
Opposition activists staged a traditional demonstration in Minsk on Sunday to mark the 29th anniversary of the Chernobyl nuclear accident...
- Bruce Bucknell. Remember Crimea
A year ago, the Kremlin helped stage an illegal and illegitimate “referendum” in Crimea that culminated in Russia annexing Crimea from Ukraine...
- Zyanon Paznyak calls for preventing pro-Putin bikers from riding through Belarus on controversial road trip
- Biathlon Youth and Junior World Championships draw to close near Minsk
- US State Department’s envoy to visit Belarus this week
- Lukashenka meets with EEAS deputy secretary general
- EU foreign ministers, Brussels officials expected to visit Minsk soon
- Revelers in Minsk celebrate end of Butter Week
- Leaders of France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine arrive in Minsk for summit on Ukraine crisis
- United Kingdom’s Visa Application Center in Minsk moves into permanent office
- Minsk residents paying tribute to victims of Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris
- Minsk adorned by New Year illumination
Belarusian ambassador to Italy attends Eurasian Forum for Innovation and Internationalization in Verona
Yawhen Shastakow, the Belarusian ambassador to Italy, attended the Eurasian Forum for Innovation and Internationalization that was held in Verona, Italy, on October 17 and 18.
The Forum deal with issues relating to power generation, environmental protection, telecommunications, transportation, governance, and finance, according to the press office of the Belarusian foreign ministry.
Participating in the Forum were, among others, Grigory Rapota, state secretary of the Union State of Belarus and Russia, Tatyana Valovaya, a member of the Eurasian Economic Commission's board on integration development and macroeconomics, and top managers of major industrial companies and financial institutions in the CIS, Italy and China.
Speaking during the Forum, Mr. Shastakow told participants about Belarus' stance on integration processes within the post-Soviet region and about the competitive advantages of Belarus and business opportunities for Italian companies.
Mr. Shastakow held talks with managers of a number of Italian companies to discuss the prospects for strengthening ties between the two countries at the level of provinces, measures to develop bilateral trade and economic cooperation, and preparations for Belarus' participation in the 2015 Universal Exposition, scheduled to be held in Milan, Italy. //BelaPAN