Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- BelaPAN’s statement on blockage of its websites
The IP addresses of BelaPAN’s websites belapan.by, belapan.com and naviny.by were blocked on December 20.
- Government imposes moratorium on raising consumer prices
The Council of Ministers of Belarus has issued a directive imposing an indefinite moratorium on raising consumer prices in the country.
- Opposition activist Vasil Parfyankow flees Belarus
- Lukashenka appoints Alyaksandr Radzkow presidential aide, relieving him of position of first deputy head of Presidential Administration
- Lukashenka expected to meet with president of Ukraine on Sunday
- Lukashenka warns Minsk authorities against foot-dragging on investors' projects
- Sex shop moves into former location of evicted art center
- Dzyady march ends with rally at Stalin-era massacre site
- Minsk hosts first-ever Belarusian-language sports festival
- Waste heaps in Belaruskali potash mining area
- Exhibition of Belarusian-grown grape in Minsk
- Minsk hosts Belarusian Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships
Belarusian ambassador to Italy attends Eurasian Forum for Innovation and Internationalization in Verona
Yawhen Shastakow, the Belarusian ambassador to Italy, attended the Eurasian Forum for Innovation and Internationalization that was held in Verona, Italy, on October 17 and 18.
The Forum deal with issues relating to power generation, environmental protection, telecommunications, transportation, governance, and finance, according to the press office of the Belarusian foreign ministry.
Participating in the Forum were, among others, Grigory Rapota, state secretary of the Union State of Belarus and Russia, Tatyana Valovaya, a member of the Eurasian Economic Commission's board on integration development and macroeconomics, and top managers of major industrial companies and financial institutions in the CIS, Italy and China.
Speaking during the Forum, Mr. Shastakow told participants about Belarus' stance on integration processes within the post-Soviet region and about the competitive advantages of Belarus and business opportunities for Italian companies.
Mr. Shastakow held talks with managers of a number of Italian companies to discuss the prospects for strengthening ties between the two countries at the level of provinces, measures to develop bilateral trade and economic cooperation, and preparations for Belarus' participation in the 2015 Universal Exposition, scheduled to be held in Milan, Italy. //BelaPAN