Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Polish rock musician denied Belarusian visa
Dariusz Malejonek had his application for a Belarusian visa rejected because of his band's participation in a concert in Kyiv's Independence Square...
- Lukashenka urges diplomats to look for strategic partners worldwide
Diplomats should look for strategic partners in all regions of the world to enable Belarus to establish close economic ties similar to those it has with Venezuela...
- Arrested former head of petrochemical industry conglomerate may be released this week
- Young man in Homyel has eyes gouged out in apparent attack by friends high on drugs
- Dog bites off owner's arm in Mahilyow region
- Uladzimir Amaryn and Maksim Yermalovich seen as likeliest candidates for finance minister
- Lukashenka: Mozambique can be one of Belarus' footholds in Africa
- Vintage motorcycles on show near Minsk
- German MP says that she is in favor of cooperation with Belarus but will not forget about political prisoners
- Slavyanski Bazar festival ends with gala concert in Vitsyebsk
- German embassy donates humanitarian aid to orphanage in Minsk
- Children lay flowers at monument to Yanka Kupala on his 132nd birth anniversary
Belarusian ambassador to Italy attends Eurasian Forum for Innovation and Internationalization in Verona
Yawhen Shastakow, the Belarusian ambassador to Italy, attended the Eurasian Forum for Innovation and Internationalization that was held in Verona, Italy, on October 17 and 18.
The Forum deal with issues relating to power generation, environmental protection, telecommunications, transportation, governance, and finance, according to the press office of the Belarusian foreign ministry.
Participating in the Forum were, among others, Grigory Rapota, state secretary of the Union State of Belarus and Russia, Tatyana Valovaya, a member of the Eurasian Economic Commission's board on integration development and macroeconomics, and top managers of major industrial companies and financial institutions in the CIS, Italy and China.
Speaking during the Forum, Mr. Shastakow told participants about Belarus' stance on integration processes within the post-Soviet region and about the competitive advantages of Belarus and business opportunities for Italian companies.
Mr. Shastakow held talks with managers of a number of Italian companies to discuss the prospects for strengthening ties between the two countries at the level of provinces, measures to develop bilateral trade and economic cooperation, and preparations for Belarus' participation in the 2015 Universal Exposition, scheduled to be held in Milan, Italy. //BelaPAN