Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Russia bans products of nine Belarusian meat-packing companies
This decision was made as a result of extensive efforts to monitor the quality of Belarusian food.
- Minsk City Council approves appointment of Andrey Shorats as head of Minsk city government
Mr. Shorats was appointed to the position by Alyaksandr Lukashenka on November 6. He replaced Mikalay Ladutska...
- Two Russian brothers charged with attempted escape from custody following incident at Minsk courthouse
- Young opposition activist Haydukow released after being charged with minor offense
- Driver runs over and kills nine-year-old girl in Lida, police find the body in his van
- Russian woman crowned Mrs. World as representative of Belarus
- Lukashenka: I may become university professor after leaving my office
- Dzyady march ends with rally at Stalin-era massacre site
- Minsk hosts first-ever Belarusian-language sports festival
- Waste heaps in Belaruskali potash mining area
- Exhibition of Belarusian-grown grape in Minsk
- Minsk hosts Belarusian Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships
Belarusian ambassador to Italy attends Eurasian Forum for Innovation and Internationalization in Verona
Yawhen Shastakow, the Belarusian ambassador to Italy, attended the Eurasian Forum for Innovation and Internationalization that was held in Verona, Italy, on October 17 and 18.
The Forum deal with issues relating to power generation, environmental protection, telecommunications, transportation, governance, and finance, according to the press office of the Belarusian foreign ministry.
Participating in the Forum were, among others, Grigory Rapota, state secretary of the Union State of Belarus and Russia, Tatyana Valovaya, a member of the Eurasian Economic Commission's board on integration development and macroeconomics, and top managers of major industrial companies and financial institutions in the CIS, Italy and China.
Speaking during the Forum, Mr. Shastakow told participants about Belarus' stance on integration processes within the post-Soviet region and about the competitive advantages of Belarus and business opportunities for Italian companies.
Mr. Shastakow held talks with managers of a number of Italian companies to discuss the prospects for strengthening ties between the two countries at the level of provinces, measures to develop bilateral trade and economic cooperation, and preparations for Belarus' participation in the 2015 Universal Exposition, scheduled to be held in Milan, Italy. //BelaPAN