Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Russia bans products of nine Belarusian meat-packing companies
This decision was made as a result of extensive efforts to monitor the quality of Belarusian food.
- Minsk City Council approves appointment of Andrey Shorats as head of Minsk city government
Mr. Shorats was appointed to the position by Alyaksandr Lukashenka on November 6. He replaced Mikalay Ladutska...
- Two Russian brothers charged with attempted escape from custody following incident at Minsk courthouse
- Young opposition activist Haydukow released after being charged with minor offense
- Driver runs over and kills nine-year-old girl in Lida, police find the body in his van
- Russian woman crowned Mrs. World as representative of Belarus
- Lukashenka: I may become university professor after leaving my office
- Dzyady march ends with rally at Stalin-era massacre site
- Minsk hosts first-ever Belarusian-language sports festival
- Waste heaps in Belaruskali potash mining area
- Exhibition of Belarusian-grown grape in Minsk
- Minsk hosts Belarusian Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships
Belarus will never recognize Kosovo's independence, says ambassador to Serbia
Belarus will never recognize the independence of Kosovo, Uladzimir Chushaw, the Belarusian ambassador to Serbia, said in an interview published by a Serbian paper on May 27.
"The Kosovo wounds are hurting us very much," he was quoted as saying.
Mr. Chushaw called for boosting bilateral trade and said that the two countries had great opportunities for stepping up economic, cultural, educational and sports cooperation.
"In the past five years trade between our countries tripled and reached a record high of $145 million last year," the ambassador said, adding that Belarus and Serbia planned to further increase two-way trade to $500 million.
He recommended Serbia to use a 2009 free trade agreement with Belarus for promoting their goods in the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia. //BelaPAN