Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Opposition activists stage Chernobyl anniversary march in Minsk
Opposition activists staged a traditional demonstration in Minsk on Sunday to mark the 29th anniversary of the Chernobyl nuclear accident...
- Bruce Bucknell. Remember Crimea
A year ago, the Kremlin helped stage an illegal and illegitimate “referendum” in Crimea that culminated in Russia annexing Crimea from Ukraine...
- Zyanon Paznyak calls for preventing pro-Putin bikers from riding through Belarus on controversial road trip
- Biathlon Youth and Junior World Championships draw to close near Minsk
- US State Department’s envoy to visit Belarus this week
- Lukashenka meets with EEAS deputy secretary general
- EU foreign ministers, Brussels officials expected to visit Minsk soon
- Revelers in Minsk celebrate end of Butter Week
- Leaders of France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine arrive in Minsk for summit on Ukraine crisis
- United Kingdom’s Visa Application Center in Minsk moves into permanent office
- Minsk residents paying tribute to victims of Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris
- Minsk adorned by New Year illumination
Belarus will never recognize Kosovo's independence, says ambassador to Serbia
Belarus will never recognize the independence of Kosovo, Uladzimir Chushaw, the Belarusian ambassador to Serbia, said in an interview published by a Serbian paper on May 27.
"The Kosovo wounds are hurting us very much," he was quoted as saying.
Mr. Chushaw called for boosting bilateral trade and said that the two countries had great opportunities for stepping up economic, cultural, educational and sports cooperation.
"In the past five years trade between our countries tripled and reached a record high of $145 million last year," the ambassador said, adding that Belarus and Serbia planned to further increase two-way trade to $500 million.
He recommended Serbia to use a 2009 free trade agreement with Belarus for promoting their goods in the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia. //BelaPAN