Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Belavia will not fly planes to Crimea's Simferopol this year
"Everybody knows what is going on there," director general of Belarus` national airline said.
- Death row inmate executed in Belarus
Pavel Selyun has been executed, the Vyasna Human Rights Center reported on Friday with reference to the double murder convict’s lawyer...
- Government claims economic rebound
- Lukashenka appoints new heads of regional police departments in Hrodna, Brest, Mahilyow
- Lukashenka has phone conversation with Polish prime minister
- Belarusian business delegation staying in Turkmenistan
- Foreign minister cautious over possible mediation between Russia, Ukraine
- Leader of Belarusian Popular Front warns of Russia's possible military intervention in Belarus
- Images of Slucak sashes appear on commemorative coins, stamps
- Opposition activist Uladzimir Yaromenak released on completion of three-month jail term
- Given Maidan protests, Belarusian opposition forces’ priority should be to prove that they want peaceful change, activist says
- Writer Svyatlana Aleksiyevich presents her new work at international book fair in Minsk
Belarus will never recognize Kosovo's independence, says ambassador to Serbia
Belarus will never recognize the independence of Kosovo, Uladzimir Chushaw, the Belarusian ambassador to Serbia, said in an interview published by a Serbian paper on May 27.
"The Kosovo wounds are hurting us very much," he was quoted as saying.
Mr. Chushaw called for boosting bilateral trade and said that the two countries had great opportunities for stepping up economic, cultural, educational and sports cooperation.
"In the past five years trade between our countries tripled and reached a record high of $145 million last year," the ambassador said, adding that Belarus and Serbia planned to further increase two-way trade to $500 million.
He recommended Serbia to use a 2009 free trade agreement with Belarus for promoting their goods in the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia. //BelaPAN