Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Lukashenka firm on tough new rules for market vendors
The government should ignore market vendors' resentment and move ahead with plans to secure an even playing field for all retailers in Belarus, Alyaksandr Lukashenka told Trade Minister Uladzimir Kaltovich on Tuesday.
- Officials of foreign ministries of seven EU countries to visit Minsk this week
Representatives of the foreign ministries of seven member countries of the European Union will visit Belarus this week.
- Opposition organizations drawing up preliminary lists of parliamentary hopefuls
- Five-year social and economic development to be adopted at All-Belarusian People’s Assembly
- Lukashenka said to have won with 83.49 percent
- Lukashenka warns of crackdown on further unsanctioned opposition protests
- Karatkevich votes for herself
- Rescuers stage massive exercise at sports center in Minsk
- Revelers in Minsk celebrate end of Butter Week
- Leaders of France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine arrive in Minsk for summit on Ukraine crisis
- United Kingdom’s Visa Application Center in Minsk moves into permanent office
- Minsk residents paying tribute to victims of Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris
Belarus will never recognize Kosovo's independence, says ambassador to Serbia
Belarus will never recognize the independence of Kosovo, Uladzimir Chushaw, the Belarusian ambassador to Serbia, said in an interview published by a Serbian paper on May 27.
"The Kosovo wounds are hurting us very much," he was quoted as saying.
Mr. Chushaw called for boosting bilateral trade and said that the two countries had great opportunities for stepping up economic, cultural, educational and sports cooperation.
"In the past five years trade between our countries tripled and reached a record high of $145 million last year," the ambassador said, adding that Belarus and Serbia planned to further increase two-way trade to $500 million.
He recommended Serbia to use a 2009 free trade agreement with Belarus for promoting their goods in the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia. //BelaPAN