Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Uralkali CEO Baumgertner moved to house arrest in Moscow
Vladislav Baumgertner has been moved from a detention center in Moscow to house arrest, Sergei Tsyagankov, spokesman for the Russian Federal Corrections Service, announced on Tuesday...
- Russia deploys fighter jets in Belarus
A duty flight of the Russian Air Force's Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker fighter jets has been deployed in Baranavichy...
- Lukashenka says that he is fed up with presidency
- Belarusians taking part in clashes with police in Kyiv
- Two sanctioned demonstrations staged in Brest to mark International Human Rights Day
- Minsk authorities ban demonstrations in support of gay rights
- US State Department official to visit Belarus this week
- Hotel, restaurant prices will be "reasonable" during world hockey championship, official says
- Opposition activist Parfyankow sentenced to one year in prison
- Fire damages Grand Choral Synagogue of Hrodna
- Belarus remains at bottom of Eastern Partnership media freedom list, expert says
- Awards ceremony at Listapad International Film Festival
Belarus will never recognize Kosovo's independence, says ambassador to Serbia
Belarus will never recognize the independence of Kosovo, Uladzimir Chushaw, the Belarusian ambassador to Serbia, said in an interview published by a Serbian paper on May 27.
"The Kosovo wounds are hurting us very much," he was quoted as saying.
Mr. Chushaw called for boosting bilateral trade and said that the two countries had great opportunities for stepping up economic, cultural, educational and sports cooperation.
"In the past five years trade between our countries tripled and reached a record high of $145 million last year," the ambassador said, adding that Belarus and Serbia planned to further increase two-way trade to $500 million.
He recommended Serbia to use a 2009 free trade agreement with Belarus for promoting their goods in the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia. //BelaPAN