Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Rights activist Bandarenka gets three years in prison
No grounds for calling Andrey Bandarenka political prisoner, rights defender says...
- Presidents of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia and, possibly, Ukraine expected to have talks soon
The presidents of the Customs Union troika and, possibly, Ukraine, will soon have a series of meetings.
- Poland may invest in food plants in Belarus amid Russia`s food ban
- United Civic Party blames Russia for Ukraine crisis
- Mother of executed Pavel Selyun collects his belongings
- Authorities lift restrictions on import of animals from EU over virus outbreaks
- United States welcomes Minsk talks on Ukraine crisis
- Forest protection workers take to skies to detect wildfires
- Heat in Minsk drives people to beaches
- Vintage motorcycles on show near Minsk
- German MP says that she is in favor of cooperation with Belarus but will not forget about political prisoners
- Slavyanski Bazar festival ends with gala concert in Vitsyebsk
Belarus will never recognize Kosovo's independence, says ambassador to Serbia
Belarus will never recognize the independence of Kosovo, Uladzimir Chushaw, the Belarusian ambassador to Serbia, said in an interview published by a Serbian paper on May 27.
"The Kosovo wounds are hurting us very much," he was quoted as saying.
Mr. Chushaw called for boosting bilateral trade and said that the two countries had great opportunities for stepping up economic, cultural, educational and sports cooperation.
"In the past five years trade between our countries tripled and reached a record high of $145 million last year," the ambassador said, adding that Belarus and Serbia planned to further increase two-way trade to $500 million.
He recommended Serbia to use a 2009 free trade agreement with Belarus for promoting their goods in the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia. //BelaPAN