Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Belavia will not fly planes to Crimea's Simferopol this year
"Everybody knows what is going on there," director general of Belarus` national airline said.
- Death row inmate executed in Belarus
Pavel Selyun has been executed, the Vyasna Human Rights Center reported on Friday with reference to the double murder convict’s lawyer...
- Belarusians' real money income reported up 6.6 percent year-on-year in first two months of 2014
- Lukashenka offers Easter greetings to Belarusians
- Government claims economic rebound
- Lukashenka appoints new heads of regional police departments in Hrodna, Brest, Mahilyow
- Lukashenka has phone conversation with Polish prime minister
- Leader of Belarusian Popular Front warns of Russia's possible military intervention in Belarus
- Images of Slucak sashes appear on commemorative coins, stamps
- Opposition activist Uladzimir Yaromenak released on completion of three-month jail term
- Given Maidan protests, Belarusian opposition forces’ priority should be to prove that they want peaceful change, activist says
- Writer Svyatlana Aleksiyevich presents her new work at international book fair in Minsk
UNICEF Executive Board authorizes new country program for Belarus
The Executive Board of the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) authorized the 2011-15 UNICEF country program for Belarus during its second regular session of 2010 in New York on September 8, BelaPAN reports.
The program is aimed at developing the national potential for protecting children and mothers in accordance with the priorities of Belarus and of UNICEF, Andrey Savinykh, spokesman for the Belarusian foreign ministry, told reporters in Minsk on Thursday.
The amount of assistance available to Belarus under the program has been increased by more than 30 percent to exceed $8 million, Mr. Savinykh said.