Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- Information ministry re-registers intellectual magazine Arche
The information ministry has granted an application for the re-registration of the Belarusian-language intellectual magazine Arche...
- European Parliament's rapporteur recommends suspension of travel bans against Belarusian officials
Justas Paleckis, the European Parliament's rapporteur on Belarus, has recommended the suspension of the visa ban against key Belarusian officials...
- Eighth Independent Trade Union activist at crushed stone mining company Hranit loses his job
- Lukashenka expresses concern over rise in finished product inventories
- Director of tannery arrested in Mahilyow
- Belarusian ambassador visits Brazil's state of Para
- English translation of illustrated history of Belarus launched in Minsk
- Emmelie de Forest from Denmark won Eurovision
- Belarus has to achieve more to draw closer to rich countries, Foreign Minister Makey says
- Swedish rights defenders demonstrate against world hockey championship in Belarus
- Paval Sevyarynets uses leave of absence from correctional facility to take part in Bible copying campaign
- In pictures: Students, faculty of Belarusian State University commemorate Great Patriotic War veterans
Belarus invites OSCE to observe parliamentary elections
The Belarusian foreign ministry has formally invited the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights and the CIS Executive Committee to send monitors to observe the country's parliamentary elections.
"The foreign ministry sent out the invitations today," Maryya Vanshyna, deputy head of the ministry's Information Department, told BelaPAN on Friday.
The main voting day in the elections will be September 23. It is likely to be preceded by a five-day early voting period.