Другие материалы рубрики «English»
- GDP forecast to grow by 9.6 percent next year
The government projects Belarus’ Gross Domestic Product (GDP) to grow by 9.6 percent in 2014...
- IMF experts emphasize urgent need for structural reforms
“Structural deficiencies are holding back growth and have made the economy increasingly crisis-prone,” says the staff report...
- State Property Fund disbanded
- Deputy Foreign Minister Huryanaw meets with European Commission’s deputy director general for external trade in Brussels
- Justice ministry denies registration to «Tell the Truth!» movement
- Four companies stripped of resident status in High-Tech Park
- Experts predict Belarus’ GDP to grow by 3.8 percent in 2013
- Belarusian foreign minister meets with OSCE media freedom representative
- Fire art festival in Minsk
- Some 3,000 motorcyclists descend on Brest for annual festival
- Emmelie de Forest from Denmark won Eurovision
- Belarus has to achieve more to draw closer to rich countries, Foreign Minister Makey says
Syarhey Haydukevch claims that he will win next presidential election
Syarhey Haydukevich, leader of the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP), told BelaPAN that he was confident he would win the next presidential election to be held in Belarus in 2015.
“I’ll win the election as I will have no rivals,” Mr. Haydukevich said following his reelection as LDP chairman at the party’s convention held in Minsk on Saturday.
Mr. Haydukevich predicted that Alyaksandr Lukashenka would not run in the election. “He will quit to become secretary general of the Eurasian Economic Union,” Mr. Haydukevich said. “He will go to either nowhere or the EEU and everything will be fine.”
“I have no other rivals in Belarus in both organizational and financial terms,” he said.